Sunday 9 February 2014

What an Awesome Week it has been ")

I finally have got to the end of the week...
an wow what a week it has been 

organizing classes
Quilting  
stock arriving 
phone ringing 
tax GST AUGH!!! which i forget about  
kids/school 
house and 
Website Design
the list goes on "/

I wouldn't have it any other way....
But i am glad that I am at the weekend now

So i have been trying to get a work life balance in check this year 
so far so good there are a few things that I might need to adjust 
the kids have had the last 2 weeks with no TV or PC during the 
school week...and I must say it has made a huge difference to there
behavior...we have had a few OHHHHH WHHHYYYY NOOOOOTTTT's
but they have only lasted for a few minutes so not to bad...
thank goodness for that....they have been reading mostly and they seemed 
more relaxed than they were a few weeks ago...
Score 1 for Mum...

Next to work on their Chores
they have white board now and it has their daily 
chores written on it....it seems to be working and they are 
getting what they need to get done...
they have even been keeping their rooms moderately tidy ") 
Score 2 for Mum

now as for me well I have been a little bit 
naughty...I have been walking the kids to school 
on the days that I can...where 3rd parties are not throwing 
spanners into the works "/

I did have a plan set down and for the most part it is working 
you can read about my plan here 

but as for not taking gadgets into my room well that has gone out 
the window with all the catch up work i have had to do 
but I think things are starting to get into routine now...
I think the hardest thing for me is that I Work from Home 
and 3rd parties seem to think that I am open 24/7...LOL 
so training my suppliers and Sales Reps might be a bit of 
a challenge this year...some of them are finally getting it 
that my Family is the most important to me...

Meditation has been a bit of a hit and miss again
not so sure why i struggle with this 
but i will keep going 

and as for everything else it is starting to fall into place 
I am hoping that by the end of the Month of February 
I will have it all sorted ....the girls are loving that I am making 
myself available more for them...So I know that I have made the 
right choices :) :) 

Happy Quilting ") N  



No comments:

Post a Comment