Tuesday 4 February 2014

Another Week Another Quilt #10


WoW !!!!! I can not believe that we are already into February 

where did that last month go....

I have been at it again Quilting up a storm 
today I finished the last of the cot panels for 
Debby Q of Kingaroy Qld 

here are some of the pictures that I took
 while I was quilting 
we used a white Cotton and an all over pattern 
of Butterflies...Debby wanted the butterflies
spaced out a little 
more to give a more softer feel to her Cot panel 
and didn't look like a heavy quilting ") 

we used a matching backing and 
Bamboo wadding in this particular 
one....I love Bamboo it is sooo cuddly and 
washes well :) :) 
I use it in most of my personal quilts 

Now onto the Next Quilt :) 


Happy Quilting ") N 





No comments:

Post a Comment