Friday 17 January 2014

Quilt #5 Pretty Owls

Today I am working on another
one of Lynn H of Kingaroy's 
quilt....

I first met Lynn a few years ago 
now when i was working in a small
fabric shop

we became fast friends and I have been
quilting for Lynn ever since 

Lynn Loves Bright and Funky 
fabrics and I always love what she brings in 
for me to Quilt ") 

Recently Lynn has decided to join 
us in our Friday classes and our Thursday Night 
"Just Us Quilters" Club 
a spin off from a Facebook Group we are members of

Lynn decided that she was going to have this one Stippled and 
use a cream cotton you can see from the pictures that it 
didn't take away from the pattern of the fabric ") 


 here you can see a close up 
of the quilting and 
below is the finished quilt ")


So bright and Pretty 

Love Love Love 


Now onto the next quilt 

Happy Quilting ") N

No comments:

Post a Comment