Wednesday 21 May 2014

Quilt #37

I have been a little quiet of late here on my Blog
I have been busy working of class samples and 
getting classes organised so we have been 
busy busy busy indeed 

so over the next few days or so I will be post the quilts that I have worked on 
over the last couple of weeks :) 

so today the first one is #37 for the year 
and this one belongs to my Daughter 

this is her first quilt that she ever made 
and she wanted to have cupcakes on it 
we used a hot pink thread top and back 
with the large cupcake all over design 

she entered it in the local show and got 
3rd place :) 
she was very happy indeed

and we were both happy with final 
look of the quilt 
now we are in the process of doing up her room 
with things to match her very pink quilt :) 

Happy Quilting ") N

this is my favorite pic of her while she was working on her quilt :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment