Saturday 31 March 2018

5D Diamond Painting "I Love it"



This is the one I am working on at the moment
Just recently I discovered a new craft for me to sink my teeth into 


and it is called 5D Diamond Painting...

So what is Diamond Painting?
Well put simply 
Diamond painting is an easy and enjoyable activity for crafters young and old.

 Based on the same concept as mosaics and paint-by-numbers, diamond painting uses tiny “diamond”-like facets to create colourful designs and patterns for finished designs that sparkle. 
Applying the diamonds is a simple three-step process that is meditative and relaxing, providing hours of enjoyment as you re-create your design. 
Diamond painting kits are available in a variety sizes and styles from simple to elaborate so crafters of all skill levels can find a project to enjoy. 

There are many different designs to choose from. 
This craft is very cost effective for the budget conscious crafter
You can click this Link here and it will take you to some of my Favorite 
places to purchase them...I have about 9 in my collection to do, and many more 
on my wishlist 


You can see this in action by clicking this link, and it will take you to
Video of a Kit being unboxed 

'Till Next time 
Happy Crafting ") N

No comments:

Post a Comment