Thursday 8 February 2018

My Longarm Quilting Antics-- Quilt #3 2018


My Longarm Quilting Antics-- Quilt #3 2018



My Longarm Quilting Antics --Quilt #3 on the frame for 2018

For those that don't know me, My name is Nicole Reed, and I am Longarm Quilter for hire based in Kingaroy Queensland Australia.
And I want to share with you what I do here at Darvanalee Designs Studio on a daily basis.
Today we are working On a set of Placemats, using the Handi Quilter Avante Q18 and a Q-bot Computer system. Watch as I stitch out a WindBird design, using the Q-Bot. As you can see, I do sometimes get some different jobs in the store, not everything I do is a
quilt. So let's get Quilting.



Thank you for joining me today,
if you like this video give us a Thumbs.
Leave us a comment below and tell me what you think.
Share this video with your friends and Family, and
don't forget to subscribe, so you don't miss any of my future crafty

Here at DDs, we Love, and I mean Love seeing what you are making off the channel. You can share your creations with a creative and supportive community on our Facebook group you can join here.

Connect with us on Social Media & Other platforms

'Till Next Time
Happy Quilting & Crafting ") N

No comments:

Post a Comment