Thursday 15 February 2018

My Longarm Quilting Antics-- Quilt #5 2018



My Longarm Quilting Antics -- Quilt #5 2018

My Longarm Quilting Antics -- 5th Quilt on the frame 2018
Today we are working on a Gorgeous Queens size Quilt; Today will see us using a Handi Quilter Avante Q18 with the Q-Bot system. We will be doing an all over pattern today that looks like a cross hatch pattern. The Customer has asked for a variegated Rainbow Thread, both on the top and bottom. The backing fabric is a Moda Plain wide back fabric so this will make the Quilting on the back of the rainbow thread stand out even more. Stitch length is set at ten stitches per inch, and the quilt had a total of 165,570 stitches. Just a few LOL

you can check the quilt out in closer detail 



For those that don't know me, My name is Nicole Reed, and I am Longarm Quilter for hire based in Kingaroy Queensland Australia.
And I want to share with you what I do here at Darvanalee Designs Studio on a daily basis.



Happy Quilting and Crafting ") N

No comments:

Post a Comment