Saturday 22 August 2015

Quilting Like the Mad Hatter :)

It has been a while since my last post

it has been a very busy time for us here at Darvanalee Designs
I can see that my last post was back in May of this year
and here we are at the end of August....I have been spending some
time sorting out my eBay store and this has been taking some time
and it is still a work in progress but we are getting there...

I have just done a count and I am up to Quilt 46 for the year
so I guess I should show you some of the quilts that I have been working on

if you want to see them all in one place you have a couple options
and you can pick your preference
Don't forget to like or follow as not to miss out on
any of the beautiful Quilts that come our way :) :)

Twitter

and you can also see my work and more on
Pinterest

But I will post a few of the pictures here too....
I really have to get organised and sort out
some structure to my Blogging

I am sure that I will get there soon enough

 I am still learning the lay of the land for this thing
called Blogging

we are also looking at a video medium for
us too...but the Jury is still out on that

Below are some of the last quilts that I have done...to see all that we have
done in 2015 please see our Facebook and Instagram pages
there are albums on Facebook :) :)

Quilt #46

Quilt #45

Quilt #44
Quilt #43


Quilt #43


Quilt #42


Quilt #41


Quilt #40


Quilt #39




Quilt #38


Quilt #37



Quilt #36



Quilt #35


Quilt #34




Quilt #33



No comments:

Post a Comment