Friday 27 February 2015

Finally Back YaY ")

Wow we are already at the end of February 
where has the last 2 month gone...

It has been a very hectic start to the year 
for us here at Darvanalee Designs 

So needless to say I have not been 
keeping you all up to-date with 
all the happenings here at DD's....

And busy we have been...
we have started back to all our classes and this 
year we have introduced a couple more into the 
fold.....

we have the added in a 
Farmer's Wife Quilt-along 
DD's Bag Club 
DD's Mystery Quilt Club 
DD's Craft Club 
DD's Block of the Month is continued from last year 

and I also have been away on a Sewing Retreat 
at the end of January 
 so I am Busy Busy 
 delving into the world of 
bag making this year and all that 
goes with it....


so as you can see there has been a lot happening here 
we have been busy sewing up samples and 
getting kits together 
and as i don't always have help it can take some time 
as well as Quilting for Customers

I am now up to Quilt #6 for the year 
and it is shaping up to be another big year 
of Quilting....and I will be posting the pics of 
these quilts in the next week or so


But for now I am off to do up some more class samples 
and it is the weekend for me...
so I can not wait...

I hope you all have a great weekend 
where ever you may be in this big wide 
quilting world of ours

Happy Quilting ") N 



No comments:

Post a Comment