Thursday, 19 September 2013

Woo Hoo....Now Stocking Missouri Star Quilt Co Templates ")


After months of thinking and pondering 
I approched the wonderful 
people at Missouri Star Quilt Co
or MSQC for short...
About stocking their wonderful 
templates that they use with 
all sort of Pre-Cut fabrics 




and they accepted ") ")
which is a fantastic 
Wacky Web Template **and we stock the wacky web papers too **
opportunity for my little 
 Quilting Business that I have
here in Kingaroy, Country Queensland

Now I know that many of you enjoy their 
tutorials on YouTube
I know I do
in fact I love them...

and doing a little research I found that many in 
             our area were very keen to use their templates
     as I was...

here is a link to the Wacky Web Tutorial on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et_AuPOcUlw&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL71B31CF871155E56



so with a little email tag 
Large Simple Wedge Template
                                we are now stocking MSQC templates

                           we have stock arriving all the time ")
                              this is good news for you the customer 
                             as we offer FREE POSTAGE ")
                             Within Australia 

Mini Tumbler Template
you can purchase them either by 
contacting me Via 
www.facebook.com/DarvanaleeDesignsFabrics 
or Directly on 
0429 55 1970

We accept the following forms of payment
PayPal
CreditCard via phone 
or Direct Deposit  
5" Half Hex template ")




So give us a call or stop by our facebook 
page and we can get what you are looking for
asap ") 




Happy Quilting ")

No comments:

Post a Comment